- Old people reading out credits and explaining jokes.
- At cinemas which allow you to bring wine in, the wineglass never fits the cup-holder.
- Cinemas which do not allow you to bring wine in.
- Star Wars
- Pouting actresses (yes you, Renee)
- Snacks packed in wrapping made at The Noisy Noisy Wrapping Factory.
- The woman who came in late and sat in front of us at the Dendy in Newtown – eating a hamburger. Seriously.
- Resisting the urge to go down to the little stage in front of the screen and do The Charleston (with jazz hands)
- The freaking endless ads and trailers.
- That we never see these people –
11. See our review of Personal Shopper.
Also, try to avoid that flophouse L.A. cinema where garment manufacturers on the skids hook-up with their friendly neighbourhood arsonist…
(from “Save the Tiger”)